So it was only about a week ago when I sent a rallying cry e-mail to Doug, Tad and Alex (and an absentee Dudley to be named later) exclaiming in all capital letters what a timely and excellent idea it would be to finally combine our bloggy efforts into a new blog so that we can inspire each other to create entertaining, groundbreaking and educational entries. Creating a new blog would also give birth to a new found enthusiasm which in turn we could hopefully make a bit more sustainable than our previous efforts.
At first I thought the new blog would take a while before it really gained some momentum. Somehow I failed to realize that my brothers in blogging got a massive head start. I guess I underestimated my rally cry. You can call me the Paul Revere of this blog game. Douggy can be Sam Adams due to this love for fine beer, Alex can be Ben Franklin because he's witty and inventive and Thad Almighty can be James Madison cuz he looks dope in a bowtie.
There's already been a Back to the Future 2 reference, an analysis of funny and un-funny commercials and posts about Bo Jackson and sex changes! So here I come rushing onto the scene with a sweaty forehead, huffing and puffing, muttering about how bad the traffic is and nervously apologizing for being the last one to show up.
I don't have a whole lot to offer in my initial post, other than the obligatory "hello," and this hilarious newscast on YouTube that I've been obsessing over for the past week. It's like a real life Chappelle show skit. "To me, it look like a leprechaun to me. All you gotta do is look right up 'der in da tree. Who all seen da leprechaun say YEAH!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment