Friday, September 7, 2007

The crime is that she isn't doing it with ME

And so continues the rash of female teachers kertanging with their male students. A few central questions come to mind... What kind of school does a kid have to go to in order to GET one of the hyper-sexual teachers?!? Did the kids hit on the teacher- or vice versa?? I don't think I ever even had any teachers that were attractive enough to have sex with, let alone an attractive one that was willing to get nasty.

I couldn't find links to any of the articles on the past stories (okay so I didn't really look), but a few of the teachers involved in similar scandals have been absolute smoke shows. This recent one is pretty plain jane. Also, if my memory serves me, the other teachers only got busy with ONE kid. This chick decides to just open up shop for 5 different guys?? I think there's a word for her and I think it rhymes with s'more.

I don't mean to downplay the seriousness of the issue, because it was highly irresponsible of her and she should be fired... but I just don't see this being particularly damaging to the kids. At 15, guys are pretty much in control of their "situation". Allow myself to express... myself with a scene from South Park.

NICCCEEEE!

No comments: