Randy "straight cash homey" Moss:


Beautiful. So I decided to take it a step further and check out our other off-season acquisitions.
Wesley "the white reciever" Welker:


These are numbers I will gladly take from a number two wide receiver that we acquired for next-to-nothing. I even expect him realistically to get those TD numbers up.
Sammy "don't call me Zach" Morris:


Again, from a backup RB, these numbers are more than desirable and more than adequate as a replacement for my most beloved sneer-artist, Corey Dillon. Unfortunately, one category he can't even touch Dillon in, is mean-muggin'. Corey was a perennial mean-mug all-star.
Adalius "way too fast to be 270 lbs" Thomas:


No sacks yet, but if the man's gonna defend 21 passes and get 5 picks at LB, while approaching 100 tackles, who really cares. Also, I feel pretty confident that this is one guy whose real numbers will dwarf his projected numbers.
For dumps and giggles, here are Tom's projected numbers too:


53 TD's and 4700+ yards. Juuuuust silly. Stop it. Stop being so silly. If he keeps pace with his passer rating and his completion percentage, he'll be breaking records in those categories as well. Unlikely, but worthy of a wet pair of boxer shorts or two nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment