The Honest Male Perspective
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Alex's favorite strong safety was cut this week
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=5518
I wonder if he lights up the opposing running backs like menorahs, or if he's especially stingy with those passing yards... I'll stop before I get too offensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
A-Pop
Doug Warner
Jim Dudley
Matt
Scott
Tad Moses
Old Skool THMP
The Honest Male Perspective (2004-2007)
The Dishonest Male Perspective (2006-2007)
Recent Posts
►
2010
(1)
►
Oct
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
Oct
(3)
►
2008
(24)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Mar
(3)
►
Feb
(11)
►
Jan
(9)
▼
2007
(69)
►
Dec
(5)
►
Nov
(10)
►
Oct
(21)
▼
Sep
(27)
Every 14 years or so, yes, it is in fact sunny in...
Fox struck gold.... black gold
You're a Tweakah!!
No Chad, you rock! When you gonna drop magnum on u...
Mike Lowell is so bossanova
Smell that? October Baseball is Coming
Ballad of a Seasonal Halloween Store
Glitter, glisten, gloss, floss...
Seriously Greg Easterbrook - Shut the F*ck up!!!
The Honest Matt Perspective
If that's what you're into
MMMM MMM MMMMMM For the smell of it.
Belichick Yourself Before You Wrick Yourself
Icky Duncan
Dingle Berry
New Indy 4 Title announced
I wonder if they hang together on the weekends
Fall TV Preview!
The crime is that she isn't doing it with ME
All aboard... or are y'all bored?
My beat is impetuous. My lyrics are impregnable, a...
Papel-erection
Jacoby "The Jet" Ellsbury
I want my MTV
Alex's favorite strong safety was cut this week
"Only two things scare me and one of them is nucle...
Tardier than Life Goes On
►
Aug
(6)
Best Week Ever
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment