Sunday, September 30, 2007

Every 14 years or so, yes, it is in fact sunny in Philadelphia.



and from the "hindsight is 20/20 department...."

3 comments:

Scott said...

Jimmy Rollins is like Nostradamus with how he's predicting division titles.

I was very intently rooting for the Phillies (sorry Mets fans, but most of you just don't seem to care 99% of the time), however I was hoping that it would stretch into a one game playoff. It would have been more exciting and it would have put an even larger exclamation point on the Mets collapse. I'm not really sure Taddy's dear little heart could have taken that though.

Tad Moses said...

AWWW METS!!! WHAA HAPPPENN?!?

I thought Jimmy Rollins was a fool?
I was wondering why you were getting all bent out of shape worrying about the Phillies. I guess I get it now.

Looks like we're the team to beat in the NL east.

Hey you know, that has a great ring to it. I'm gonna tell it to J Roll next time we plan a beach celebration.

Scott said...

I gotta apologize for my harsh words about Mets fans. A few people neglected to see that I wrote "most of you." Let me clarify that I know some fantastic Mets fans, but a lot of the randoms I've met living here in New York are phoney baloneys.