Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is how I'm Built.

"That's my biggest problem, that I can't accept losing. I won't accept losing. I won't EVER accept losing. Ever. No one will ever be able to call me a loser to my face.....and stand there."
-Kevin Garnett

On the eve of what will be the most exciting Celtics season in 15 years, its time to take a personal look at the man known as Kevin Garnett. Go to any sports site, read any magazine and you'll see the standards predictions of the upcoming season by all sorts of so-called-experts.

Look, i dont know basketball X's and O's and I don't know salary cap figures. Throw the "veteran point guards" arguement at me and "chemistry will take time"

All I know is that without a doubt the Celtics are winning the east and going to the finals this year.
And I know it because of this 2005 interview with Kevin Garnett where I learned all I needed to know.

I urge all newcomers to the Celtics wagon to watch this video because you will really see a new side to The Big Ticket....and you'll understand why this season is going to be so special.


3 comments:

Matt said...

On principle, I do not watch 10 minute youtube clips. However, I agree with your assessment and enthusiasm for our brand new expansion basketball team in Boston. They should be good.

A-Pop said...

matty, that makes you part of the problem, not the solution.

i wouldnt have wasted america's time if i didnt feel a 10 minute clip was worth it.

Scott said...

"It ain't about me.. this ain't golf, this ain't tennis. It ain't about me. It's about this..."

/folds hands together to symbolize a team of basketball players coming together to play beautiful cohesive basketball.