Monday, October 29, 2007

Juan vs. Goliath

After a glorious, Boston sports-filled Sunday, attending the Pats game and then watching the Sox win the World Series with two of my best buds, it would be easy to do a big long Red Sox post... maybe even TOO easy. Plus, I'm so happy right now, I don't even know what to say other than this has been my favorite team to watch in the History of the Red Sox and I'm glad that the team won't be dismantling in the off season. We can only really get better from here barring injuries, on account of our surging youths. In the words of Papelbonzer when a reporter tried to interview him right after the game ended , "Dude, I can't even talk right now."

So instead of an exclamation point-laced diatribe about how wicked awesome the sox are, here's a video of a giant man knocking a below average sized dude the fuck out. The guy's head spins around after the punch like a cartoon character or a bobblehead doll and he was unconscious for 3 hours.... damn!

3 comments:

A-Pop said...

Your style is impetuous and your defense is impregnable. scott you're the king of youtube clips.
praise be allah!

Matt said...

speechless

Matt said...

wait, was that Delmon or Dmitri?