
Red Sox lose to the Indians 4-2, giving the Injuns a 2-1 lead in the ALCS. I'm really just not that upset.... I swear. I'm not sure why exactly, but if you think about it, we're only down one game. While these past two games have been brutal on the psyche, we win one game and it's tied back up. Wake's a big game pitcher who HAS been struggling as of late... but I feel good. I'd love to put Beckett back on the bump on three days of rest, especially given his track record in this situation. But, I trust Wakefield (for now) and it's not worth it to fack up the rest of the rotation. Also- it's easier to accept losses to a really solid team like the Tribe. They're just good.
We're definitely still in this. The only people on the team who have been consistently bad are Dice-K (rookie), Pedroia (rookie and THE man) and Gagne (fat and Canadian). Everyone else has been up there playing with a lot of heart- pitching quality innings, squeaking out fantastic AB's and playing like they care.
Also- sorry about the lack of posts. Personally, a move to Boston and a change of jobs has added some welcome turmoil to my life, which should soon settle down. I can't speak for the other guys though....


No comments:
Post a Comment