
James Lipton, the much imitated, never equaled host of Inside the Actor's Studio has just released a book. Normally I wouldn't care, but as it turns out this man was once a big ol' salty pimp. According to his memoirs as a poor young man living in France he resorted to pimping out his friend in order to make ends meet. In his own words:
"We were earning our living together, this young woman and I, we made a rather good living, I must say."
**Doug rises slowly from his seat to give a standing ovation**
I honestly couldn't be happier with this news. While we all knew he is a figurative pimp, we had no idea he was literally as well. I pray that Will Ferrell makes a guest performance on SNL this year so that he can reprise his role armed with this new information.

No comments:
Post a Comment