Despite the new job and the fact that I'm going to be moving into a house soon and some of my biggest day to day struggles now involve rush hour traffic, what to eat for dinner and where to get my dry cleaning done, I can breathe a sigh of relief and know that I still have a youthful perspective on things. How do I know this? Because I have Andre Johnson on my fantasy football team. Andre has been injured for the past four weeks or so and every time they release an injury update for him, the report comes from Megan Manfull of the Houston Chronicle. Megan Manfull. I laugh every time. You can call me immature- I say I'm youthful. Tomato, toe-mah-toe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have a guy who I work with whose first initial is S. and last name is Hartman, so whenever I email him it's SHartman@mycompany.com. Shartman makes me laugh.
maybe its not me- maybe certain words just bring out the kid in people...
Post a Comment