... Holy fucking shit,
this is the funniest shit I've ever seen. I gained so much respeck for Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman (still probably not going to watch your show) and it just confirms how fucking cool Matt Damon is. And how cool fucking him must be.

I swear I'm straight. Just watch the video.
1 comment:
scott what were you doing at 1:05 AM last night?? there is a more than likely chance that we saw this shit at the SAME EXACT MOMENT.
i hardly peruse Funny Or Die.com
but was linked there on Best Week Ever.com to watch the new red band trailer of the new Apatow joint "Forgetting Sara Marshall"
anyway, then i decided to look at the "whats hot" clips section and BOOM found that very same Damon clip...i didnt forward it to you cuz you are the master of funny clips and i didnt want to be some nuisance to you.....(even though you've already put a "nuisance" moratorium on me emailling you Fantasy Baseball Articles at work)
what i'm trying to say is you hold a major psycological edge over me when it comes to internet clip finding. and its haunts me.
Post a Comment