Friday, March 7, 2008

Skeet skeet skeet skeeeet

Maxiell got FACIALIZED by lil'jon Rondo. I literally vaulted from my seating apparatus like a cat being fired from a cannon (man that would be fun) when I saw this. I may have said it once... or even twice here before, but Rajon is turning into a full fledged pimp before my very eyes this season and it pleases me greatly. I can only imagine what a force he will be after learning some hardcore veteran chicanery from Sam Casseltic.

On this play, Rondo burns past Hamilton like it ain't no thang and then surprised us all by throwing down a hard righty jam directly on top of (respect where respect is due) a really sick low-post defender, Jason Maxiell.



I'm usually surprised when Rondo dunks on a fast break, let alone a half court set when he's facing a great perimeter defender and help D from an athletic freak like Maxiell. I'm pretty convinced that he's channeling the soul of KG here... cuz DAMN that play took some balls. Too bad he missed the free throw.

(Speaking of KG... I LOVE how he just sits there and yells in Rondo's face after this play like a pet owner screaming at his chihuahua that just shit on the new carpet. He's just so fired up that he literally can't contain himself. You can't teach that kinda passion - sorry Doc)

No comments: