
I actually have extreme hesitation about what I'm about to post, but given the "terminal illness that HMP has contracted" (good assessment, Scott) I think we need something. I'll admit, when Mr. Huff first came along he seemed pretty cool. In 2003 he hit .311 with 34 homers, 91 runs and 107 rbi. Not too shabby - and he played 162 games. Since then, his home runs have gone down every single year (except once they stayed the same), and all of his other numbers have been on the steady decline as well. In 2006 he was traded to my beloved Astros...not really sure what that was about since Morgan Ensberg is basically the same player. Despite all this, Aubrey is still a badass name, so I think he's held a special, if insignificant, place in all our hearts. Until now. Click at your own risk. And make sure your boss isn't around.
1 comment:
This is unreal... I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't imagining it. I've always known that some of these guys just don't take their job seriously. They go through the motions day in and day out, have gotten comfortable with their spot on a major league roster and don't strive to be the best they can be. They just get drunk, masturbate in hotels and then play the games. I was just waiting for someone to actually admit it. This is a perfect example of "when keepin' it real went wrong," but you gotta give him credit for being honest. I just hope none of the sox follow this rigorous routine of masturbation and alcohol abuse.
Post a Comment